The Axor Carbon goes without graphics or gimmicks and lets its design speak for itself. The dramatically reduced shell profile recognized by DOT certification and precision assembly techniques can all be seen in their purest form. We have developed the safest, most innovative performance helmet in the market.
- Upper air intake vent is situated to maximum air volume into the helmet interior.
- The behind outlet vent is coherent with PC Spoiler, allowing it to be stationed for optimum flow-through ventilation.
- Inhalation guard & chin curtain are incorporated.
- Equipped with clear visor
- Optically correct visor.
- Quick and tooless visor change mechanism..
- Scratch resistant Visor.One Step removal visor mechanism
- Equipped with Double D Rings Locking.
- Homologation- ECER – 2205(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards.
- 2 Reflectors for better visibility of the helmet at night.
- Detachable spoiler for aerodynamic performance and stability at high speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate material.
- Easy to remove / replace.
Refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don’t leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
COD conditions: Place your order selecting Offline Payment mode then pay ₹1000/- advance for COD order confirmation through UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card by contacting our sales team at +91-7697258886 / 7869912321.
Extra Charges for COD Service will be applicable as charged by Shipping partner (Minimum 200 Rs or 3% of the bill amount).
Bill amount should be minimum 3000 Rs. to process COD order.