EBC Double H Sintered Kawasaki Brake Pads
Part Number Fits the following Kawasaki Ninja 650 / Er-6f models:-
Front (Left) up to 2016: FA229HH
Front (Right) up to 2016: FA231HH
Front 2017- : FA142HH
Rear 2017 – : FA174HH
EBC Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads deliver high performance and are well known as the EBC flagship sintered street sport brake pad. ECE R 90 brake safety approved and TUV tested, this ultra-high friction HH-rated brake pad remains a market leader above the rest as nothing else beats the performance of the Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pad.
Manufactured in the US in the state-of-the-art sintering plant in Ohio, Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads perform well in all weather conditions be it dry or wet, and have a high longevity lasting for many miles.
We took out several other particles which our competitors still use which caused massive disc damage and created our launch material.
- SB101C material
- Lowest BRAKE NOISE
- High HEAT CYCLING CAPABILITY
- Sintered copper alloy engineering
- Long lifetime and the ultra-high brake effect
- Gives perfect braking in any condition, dry or wet
- EBC Double-H pads are the grippiest street legal brake pads you can buy.
These pads benefit from the highest friction HH rating for maximum stopping power, made from sintered copper alloy like original pads for longer life and perfect braking under all riding conditions, wet, dry, hot, or cold. The unique double segment vented design keeps the pads cooler and prevents pad drag and overheating or fading.
- Sold as a pair, I.E. if your bike has two calipers then order two. Please check if different pads are available for left and right.
- Item is bike specific and may vary from image.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.