FIREFLY ACTION CAM 8S
Firefly 8s is an advanced action camera for professionals. With the latest features like a Sony sensor, Ambarella chipset, 6-axis stabilization & high capacity battery this camera is built to perform.
Includes – Camera and waterproof housing with accessories (as shown in the picture)
Waterproof Case (20m water resistant), J-shaped Mount, Connectors, Bike Handlebar Mount, 360 Degree Rotation Adapter, Adhesive Mounts, Cleaning Cloth, Frame & Clip and manual.
Optionally Available (Not included in the package)
- External microphone
- Skeleton housing for external mic/charging
- Dual battery charger
- Remote controller
- Spare batteries
- 12mp Sony IMX 117 image sensor, 16mp photo size available.
- Ambarella A12 chipset.
- 170° FOV, f/2.8.
- 6-axis image stabilization up to 1080p at 60fps.
- The camera can do real 4k video.
- 2-inch live view display.
- 1200mAh battery.
- 1/4″ standard photo tripod thread at the bottom.
- Video timelapse, photo burst, and long exposure modes are available.
- Motion detect recording and dual file mode available.
- The videos are recorded in .mp4 files, .h264 codec.
- 4K – max. 30fps
- 5K – max. 60fps
- 1080p – max. 120fps (max. 60fps in Super View)
- 720p – max. 120fps
Connectivity & Ports
The camera offers wifi to connect via App (NEW Firefly App for iOS and Android available),
and Bluetooth for a remote controller.
Also offers a mini USB port which supports an external microphone as well as A/V output.
Dimension & weight
59 x 41 x 21 mm; weight: 70g
1 x FIREFLY 8S 4K WiFi Sport HD DV Camera, 1 x Waterproof Case, 1 x J-shaped Mount, 1 x Long Connector + Screw, 2 x Short Connector + Screw, 1 x Bike Handlebar Seatpost Pole Mount, 1 x 360 Degree Rotation Adapter, 2 x Mount, 2 x Adhesive, 1 x Metal Cable Tie, 4 x Plastic Cable Tie, 1 x Cleaning Cloth, 1 x Clip, 1 x Clip Case, 1 x English / Chinese Manual
It is advised by Hawkeye Firefly to update the camera via App!
Here’s how you can update manually:
How to update Firefly 8S Firmware.
Download the latest Firmware: Firmware Download.
Delete all the files on your microSD card and then copy the file onto the card (FIREFLY_FWUPDATE.bin).
Put the microSD card into your camera and power it on.
Go to settings, and click on the Firmware version displayed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Action Camera Mounts