Rynox H2go Waterproof Rain Jacket for Motorcycle Riding
- 10000mm Water Resistance: The shell is made from a fabric rated for water resistance up to 10000mm, perfect for Indian monsoons on a motorcycle.
- Double Ripstop Polyester: The Double Ripstop weave of the abrasion-resistant polyester shell prevents small tears from spreading and lengthens the life of the jacket.
- Hi-Viz Shell: When it rains heavily, visibility typically goes down. The hi-viz shell of H2Go keeps you visible to oncoming traffic.
- Retro-Reflective Trims: Sometimes, you need to continue riding after dark. The retro-reflective trims light up in the headlight of oncoming traffic and keep you visible.
- Made for Motorcycling: The jacket is engineered, cut, and sized to be worn easily over a riding jacket.
- Independent Destination Jacket: The H2Go can also be worn as an independent rain jacket.
- Pre-Curved Arms: Ideally pre-curved for the riding posture, the snugger fit of the arms reduces wind resistance and prevents fatigue.
- Heat Sealed Seams: Precision-sealed seams prevent ingress of water at the seams and keep you dry.
- YKK Aquaguard Zipper: 100% waterproof YKK Aquaguard zipper, backed by a wide gutter flap lets you wear the jacket easily and keeps you dry once the jacket is zipped up.
- 3 Panel Hood with Cord Lock: 3-panel design makes the hood compact and ergonomic. Cord Lock lets you cinch the hood to your preference.
- Independently Actuating Hood: The hood actuates independently of the collar and provides more flexibility for head movement.
- Stow-away Pouch: Sleek drawstring pouch lets you store the rain jacket during transport.
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all zippers and fasteners
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it’s too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your rain jacket/pants
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Dry and Store
- Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated, moisture-free area, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Rynox is an Indian manufacturer of riding gears that provides the riders with the highest safety at best prices. They manufacture riding jackets, pants and riding bags, gloves etc. that are made of either mesh, textile, PU coated polyester and some of them even come with waterproof features. Models like Rynox Storm Evo, Tornado Pro, Stealth Evo, Rynox Raid, Recon, Scout etc. are available online in India. They have made a reputation making hard duty gears that are strong, durable and breathable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
COD conditions: Place your order selecting Offline Payment mode then pay ₹1000/- advance for COD order confirmation through UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card by contacting our sales team at +91-7697258886 / 7869912321.
Extra Charges for COD Service will be applicable as charged by Shipping partner (Minimum 200 Rs or 3% of the bill amount).
Bill amount should be minimum 3000 Rs. to process COD order.