KTM RC 200 & 390 K&N Oil Filter
Kindly contact us at +91-7697258886, +91-7869912321 to confirm availability before placing order
If you face any issue while placing orders.
Kindly give us a Call/Whatsapp at-
+91 9424014762 / +91 9860529838.
Only 2 left in stock
Finance Facility Available. For any assistance contact us
NO COST EMI for 3 Months Available on Credit Cards, Simpl, Zest Money
K&N premium oil filters for powersports vehicles utilize an innovative, highly efficient synthetic-blend filtration media designed to be compatible with synthetic, petroleum-based, and blended oils, including the high concentrations of synthetic racing oils. The heavy-duty canister is engineered to be exceptionally durable, and a 17mm welded hex nut can be used for quick and easy filter removal. Engineered to support exceptionally high flow rates while providing outstanding protection from harmful engine contaminants, each filter is specifically designed to withstand the service intervals recommended by vehicle manufacturers, and is protected by the K&N 1-Year Limited Warranty.
K&N Oil filter Part Number: KN155
- HIGH FLOW RATES: Designed to provide exceptional flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine
- PROTECT YOUR ENGINE: Synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants
- EXTENSIVELY TESTED: Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity and burst strength
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils
- EASY TO REMOVE: Fast and easy Wrench-Off removal
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty
COD conditions: Place your order selecting Offline Payment mode then pay ₹1000/- advance for COD order confirmation through UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card by contacting our sales team at +91-7697258886 / 7869912321.
Extra Charges for COD Service will be applicable as charged by Shipping partner (Minimum 200 Rs or 3% of the bill amount).
Bill amount should be minimum 3000 Rs. to process COD order.