About this product
Stylishly designed MT Blade helmet with ISI, ECE & DOT certifications.
The helmet also comes with 4-star SHARP rating.
Features include High impact-resistant polymer, dual-density EPS, internal sun visor, max vision pinlock ready visor and many more.
Make your next ride count with this feature-loaded Blade 2 helmet.
- High Impact Resistant Polymer (HIRP)
- HIRP is an improved formulation of polymers injected in very precise blocks, improving impact resistance at a lower weight.
- Inner shell with hi-impact absorption, the helmet surrounds your head with materials designed to absorb and cushion the force of impact from an accident.
- First in class dual-density EPS for better impact absorption.
- Sleek and aerodynamic shell with a premium design and integrated split-wing spoilers.
- Specially designed ventilation system to maximize airflow and to always keep the rider fatigue-free.
- DOT (US)
- ECE R-22.05 (EU)
- ISI 2015 (India)
- SHARP 4-star rated (UK)
- Micrometric buckle closure system Retention system designed to create greater riding comfort ideal for road and urban helmets.
- Max vision pinlock-ready visor and additionally available anti-fog inserts that provide clear vision during the rain or foggy weather.
- Comes with Internal Sun Visor
- Equipped with MT’s QRS,( quick release system ) it facilitates the easy removal and attachment of the visor.
- An optical polycarbonate anti-scratch visor with the flexibility and strength of polycarbonate ensures optimum safety and the optical factor allows higher levels of light transmission. The anti-fog treatment ensures clean and safe vision. All our visors are 2.2 mm thick.
- Visor models have an innovative locking system. Once the visor is closed, the lock ensures an optimal seal against wind and water at every closure. Pressing the lock button will release the visor to its first opening position automatically.
- Air inputs to obtain an effective vent, it is imperative air is actually entering in the helmet. MT Helmets uses high-tech air-permeable linings on its high-range helmets.
- Air outputs to obtain an optimum vent, the most important characteristic to take into consideration are the air extraction on the helmet rear area. The extractor allows the creation of airflow through the helmet to evacuate the inner heat.
- Quick vents activation the main advantage of this device is its easy handling with or without gloves. The user doesn’t need to look for a small lever on the helmet to operate the air control and therefore can focus his attention on driving, which allows higher security.
- Made of hypo allergenic and wicking fabric that absorbs and dissipates the sweat from the skin to keep the rider comfortable.
- Laser-cut fabric for the ultimate fit.
- Removable and washable liners that allow you to keep your helmet clean and fresh
- Speaker pockets that facilitate third part Bluetooth system.
- Coming in at just 1450(+/-50) grams, its weight is well distributed for the tourer.
- Red color – Matt finish
- Orange color – Gloss finish
* Color of the actual product may vary slightly from the images shown.
COD conditions: Place your order selecting Offline Payment mode then pay ₹1000/- advance for COD order confirmation through UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card by contacting our sales team at +91-7697258886 / 7869912321.
Extra Charges for COD Service will be applicable as charged by Shipping partner (Minimum 200 Rs or 3% of the bill amount).
Bill amount should be minimum 3000 Rs. to process COD order.