Introducing Air GT SP Gloves, one step closer to the perfect all rounder gloves.
The Air GT SP Gloves are now updated with FLEXPROTECT active scaphoid bone protector.
CE Certified Protection:
Not just the protectors, the entire Air GT SP glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Knuckle: TPU protectors with HD foam backing
- Fingertips, Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Scaphoid Bone: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible knuckle protector with HD foam backing for active impact absorption (New for 2023)
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium perforated soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: Leather panels at abrasion zones
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on finger joints that flex with hand movements
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers
Wingman Accidental Insurance:
- With the purchase of the Air GT SP Gloves, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
Read Before Use:
- Avoid bringing the gloves in contact with harsh chemicals, solvents, thinners, cleaning agents or fuels. Avoid contact with direct heat or fire.
- When dyed leather is exposed to moisture; sweat, rain, water or air condensation, it tends to release some of the dye. Initially, some of it may get transferred to your hands. This is natural and will reduce over time and usage.
- The Air GT SP Gloves have a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase/delivery.
Wash & Care:
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all buttons, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water, per pair of gloves
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Wash and Rinse
- Wear the gloves and dip your hands in the bucket
- As if you’re washing your hands, scrub the gloves together
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 4 – Flat Dry
- Lay the gloves flat over a towel, in a well ventilated area.
- For leather gloves, during the drying process, put the gloves on at regular intervals, and flex your fingers and wrists.
- This is important for leather gloves to retain the shape and fit of your hands.
- Do not hang dry. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Step 5 – Condition
- Once completely dry, gently rub leather conditioner over leather panels
- Lay flat over a towel to allow the leather to absorb the conditioner
- Repeat as required. Wipe off any excess conditioner with a microfiber cloth.
- Skip this step for textile or mesh gloves/panels
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All Season Gloves