With understated aesthetics and a super-functional design, the Stealth Evo pants are engineered for the perpetual traveller who is unphased through any terrain, weather or ride.
- Knee + Shin: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified (best-in-class coverage) (K Type B / K+L Type A)
- Hip: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified (Hip Type A)
- KneeSlapTM: Rynox Exclusive knee armour positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors, while wearing the pants.
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: Heavy duty 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
- Jacket connection zipper
- Increased Daytime Visibility: Hi-viz orange 3D mesh in air vents
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective detailing on thighs and calves
All Season Compatibility
- External Rain Pants: Compatible with H2Go Pro Rain Pants (Sold Separately)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
Comfort & Fit
- Fit: Touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 4 strategically placed active vents (2 intake + 2 exhaust)
- AeroFlipTM: Rynox Exclusive active ventilation system
- StretchSeat: Stretch fabric in the seat and on outer side of the thigh for easy flexing with your movements.
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on waist and knees that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Micro metric girth adjuster on thigh
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- DWR Shell: Durable Water Resistant coated polyester shell. Keeps you dry in light showers. (New for 2021)
Wingman Accident Insurance
- With the purchase of the Stealth Evo Pants, you a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, click here.
- Primary pants shell (1 unit)
- Knee + Shin protectors (2 units)
- Hip protectors (1 pair)
- Internal detachable winter liner (1 unit)
- The Stealth Evo Pants have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Retro-reflectives panels, trims and logo application are not covered under warranty.
- No warranty is on the complimentary winter liner
Wash & Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.