The go-to gloves for the go-anywhere explorer, now with CE certification!
The Tornado Pro 3 gloves are the latest evolved avatar of our popular Shield Pro 2 gloves. With an all-new fit, updated protection features, and a revamped design aesthetic, the gloves have been renamed Tornado Pro 3, to bring them into the Rynox Tornado Pro family.
Not just the protectors, the entire Tornado Pro 3 glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and backhand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented Sports SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) includes two specially developed sliders attached to the palm to enable the gloves to slide smoothly on contact with the ground, instead of gripping the impact surface and subsequently reducing hyperextension of the wrist and potential scaphoid injuries.
- Knuckle: Impact-On (South Korea) HERATROM polyurethane knuckle protectors with HD foam backing
- Fingertips: HD foam inserts
- Finger Joints: TPU tabs
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Cuff length, comfort fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the wrist
- Ventilation: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh panels on fingers and wrist
- Ease of Access: Touch screen-friendly TapFingertips™ on the index fingers
- Avoid bringing the gloves in contact with harsh chemicals, solvents, thinners, cleaning agents or fuels. Avoid contact with direct heat or fire.
- When dyed leather is exposed to moisture; sweat, rain, water or air condensation, it tends to release some of the dye. Initially, some of it may get transferred to your hands. This is natural and will reduce over time and usage.
- Price is inclusive of all taxes.
- Manufactured/Imported and Marketed by: Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3, Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- The Tornado Pro 3 Gloves have a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase/delivery.
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all buttons, Velcro, and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water, per pair of gloves
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Wash and Rinse
- Wear the gloves and dip your hands in the bucket
- As if you’re washing your hands, scrub the gloves together
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 4 – Flat Dry
- Lay the gloves flat over a towel, in a well-ventilated area.
- For leather gloves, during the drying process, put the gloves on at regular intervals, and flex your fingers and wrists.
- This is important for leather gloves to retain the shape and fit of your hands.
- Do not hang dry. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Step 5 – Condition
- Once completely dry, gently rub leather conditioner over leather panels
- Lay flat over a towel to allow the leather to absorb the conditioner
- Repeat as required. Wipe off any excess conditioner with a microfiber cloth.
- Skip this step for textile or mesh gloves/panels
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.