Ready for everyday adventures, with a splash of camouflage.
With its active fit and fundamental features, the Urban transitions effortlessly from the weekday commute to the weekend getaway.
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN 1621-1:2012 (T+/T-) Type A (New for 2021)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014 (New for 2021)
- Chest: Powertector (South Korean) CE Level 2 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2018 Type A (New for 2022)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- DWR Shell – DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance
- Safety Stitch System – Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones
- Converts to a Suit – Jacket-to-pants connection zipper. Prevents the jacket from riding up in a slide.
- Increased Low Light Visibility – Retro-reflective panels.
All Season Compatibility
- H2Go Jacket
- Swarm Jacket / Surge Jacket
- Fit – Street fit.
- Fit Modulation – Girth adjusters on the waist, arms, and cuffs.
- Cushioned Comfort – Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin.
- Camo Pattern: Woodland camouflage pattern on the outer shell in blue, black, and grey.
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones.
- Cargo Capacity – 2 side pockets + 1 stash pocket.
- Primary jacket shell (1 unit)
- Shoulder protectors (2 units)
- Elbow protectors (2 units)
- Back protector (1 unit)
- Chest protectors (1 pair)
- The Urban X Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
Step 1 – Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro, and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
- Price is inclusive of all taxes.
- Manufactured/Imported and Marketed by: Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3, Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302.
Rynox is an Indian manufacturer of riding gears that provides the riders with the highest safety at best prices. They manufacture riding jackets, pants and riding bags, gloves etc. that are made of either mesh, textile, PU coated polyester and some of them even come with waterproof features. Models like Rynox Storm Evo, Tornado Pro, Stealth Evo, Rynox Raid, Recon, Scout etc. are available online in India. They have made a reputation making hard duty gears that are strong, durable and breathable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
COD conditions: Place your order selecting Offline Payment mode then pay ₹1000/- advance for COD order confirmation through UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card by contacting our sales team at +91-7697258886 / 7869912321.
Extra Charges for COD Service will be applicable as charged by Shipping partner (Minimum 200 Rs or 3% of the bill amount).
Bill amount should be minimum 3000 Rs. to process COD order.
Scimitar Razor 2 Jackets