SMK Glide Modular Helmet Matt Black (MA200)
To Know Your Helmet Size, Click Here
Kindly contact us at +91-7697258886, +91-7869912321 to confirm availability before placing order
Finance Facility Available. For any assistance contact us
NO COST EMI for 3 Months Available on Credit Cards, Simpl, Zest Money
- External shell:
- EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic)
- Homologation: ECE 22-05 (P/J)
Dual certification providing maximum protection to rider when riding Open face or Full face
(Each helmet is accompanied with genuine copy of certificate by the UNITED KINGDOM Vehicle Authority (E11).
- Internal shell: moulded in differentiated density EPS
- Chin piece: opened using a single button inside the chin piece itself
- Multiple Density EPS
- Quick Release Visor Mechanism
- Proudly Made in India
- Breathable, hypoallergenic liners
- Fully removable and washable.
- Resil coated comfort liner.
- Antistatic Moisture Controlled Fabric
- Lower wind stop and removable nose guard.
- Retention system:
Equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micro metric adjustment.
- Air Ventilation:
- Chin Air Vents
- Channeled Exhausts
- Hot Air Rear Exhausts
- Top Air Vents
- Wide Vision
- UV Resistant
- Pinlock Ready
- Weighs 1700 (+/-50) grams. Sturdy yet light and functional
How to choose the right helmet size
It is important to choose a helmet that will fit you perfectly. Here are a few steps to help you find a helmet of the right size.
Step 1 – Use a measuring tape or string and measure around the head – above the eyebrows /ears (area usually the helmet covers). Make a note of the measurement.
Step 2 – Check the size from the below-mentioned table-
|Size||Head Circumference (Inches)||Head Circumference (mm)||Head Circumference (cm)|
And, you’re good to go.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
COD conditions: Place your order selecting Offline Payment mode then pay ₹1000/- advance for COD order confirmation through UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card by contacting our sales team at +91-7697258886 / 7869912321.
Extra Charges for COD Service will be applicable as charged by Shipping partner (Minimum 200 Rs or 3% of the bill amount).
Bill amount should be minimum 3000 Rs. to process COD order.