SOLACE RAMBLE Jacket (Neon)
Kindly contact us at +91-7697258886, +91-7869912321 to confirm availability before placing order
If you face any issue while placing orders.
Kindly give us a Call/Whatsapp at-
+91 9424014762 / +91 9860529838.
Finance Facility Available. For any assistance contact us
NO COST EMI for 3 Months Available on Credit Cards, Simpl, Zest Money
Sport riding through the summer season, Ramble is the jacket you will reach out for again and again.
Combine functional ventilation with all liners available in the package and you have multi-season versatility.
The ventilated armors offer the best flexibility and comfort.
- Shoulder and Elbow: Powertector
- (Korean) CE Level 2 certified Type B (AIR-TEC EK, S)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 certified
- Chest: Powertector CE Level 1 certified (AIR SLIM DC)
(more details at end of page) (type B offers higher coverage)
- Ventilated outer shell: Strong and lightweight 3d mesh
- Strong and Lightweight Outer Shell: 700D PU coated polyester
- Abrasion zone reinforcement:
Shoulders: Slider shield
Elbows: 500D Invista Cordura® panels
Cordura fabric is known for its durability and high resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Stitching – Double safety-stitched construction done throughout.
- Reflective panels for improved low-light visibility.
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Pre-curved arm geometry with sporty fit, velcro wrist cuff
- Neoprene lined collar with collar adjuster
- Accordion stretch panels at Back
- Pre-shaped front waist for comfort while on the motorcycle
- 2-way adjustment straps at the waist to ensure a snug fit
- Long waist back with reflective branding
- Velcro for biceps and button adjuster for arms
- Mesh comfort lining inside
- 2 waterproof waist pockets for storing essentials
- Internal water-resistant zippered pocket
- External removable waterproof breathable jacket
- Poly-filled thermal liner.
Both liners can be used independently as separate jackets.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove protective armor, winter liner, and rain liner before washing
- Close all zippers before washing
- Hand wash in Luke’s warm water
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
- Do not wring
- Do not iron
- Dry in the shade and away from any direct source of heat
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing for all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
COD conditions: Place your order selecting Offline Payment mode then pay ₹1000/- advance for COD order confirmation through UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card by contacting our sales team at +91-7697258886 / 7869912321.
Extra Charges for COD Service will be applicable as charged by Shipping partner (Minimum 200 Rs or 3% of the bill amount).
Bill amount should be minimum 3000 Rs. to process COD order.