SOLACE SABRE JACKET V4 (GREY)
About this product
Built for the streets of the urban jungle, mesh for the summer heat, drop-in waterproof/thermal liner for all weather versatility. Our Sabre jacket now available in version 4.0 combines comfort with high-quality protection.
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech CE Level 2 certified
- Back: Safe-Tech CE Level 2 certified
- Chest: Powertector CE Level 2 certified
(more details at end of page)
- Ventilated outer shell: Strong and lightweight 3d mesh
- Strong and Lightweight Outer Shell: 700D PU coated polyester
- Abrasion zone reinforcement:
- Shoulders: 900D Dobby weave PU coated polyester
- Elbows: 1000D Invista Cordura® panels
- External metal + TPU sliders on shoulders
- Stitching – Double safety-stitched construction done throughout.
- Reflective panels for improved low-light visibility.
- Pants connection zipper
- Pre-curved arm geometry with sporty fit, velcro wrist cuff
- Neoprene lined open collar for best comfort
- Pre-shaped front waist for comfort while on the motorcycle
- 2-way adjustment straps at the waist to ensure a snug fit
- Long waist back with reflective branding
- Mesh comfort lining inside
- H2O Pocket at back for a hydration bladder (bladder sold separately)
- Front water-resistant zipper pocket
- 2 waist pockets for storing essentials
- 1 key holder on side of the waist
- Internal water-resistant zippered pocket
- 1 card pocket at the sleeve
- 1 back pocket to store rain liner
- External Stand-alone rain liner in hi-vis neon and black color
- Stand-alone inner warm thermal liner. (Upgraded in V4)
Protector System (Solace Exclusive)
- Removable Safe-Tech CE Level 2 Elbow protectors ( TYPE B Part# 520)T+ T-
- Removable Safe-Tech CE Level 2 Shoulder protectors ( TYPE B Part# 421)T+ T-
- Removable Safe-Tech CE Level 2 back protector ( Full back Part# 851/XL 47-51)
- Removable POWER-TECTOR Level 2 chest protectors ( Part AIR-TEC DC L2)
- Sport fit elbow with protector tightening adjustment.
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure.
This is a normal thing for all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.