Vapour Pro Performance – Balaclava Face Mask – Rynox
SKU: N/A Categories: Helmet Accessories, Helmet Essentials
About this product
Introducing the all-new Vapour Pro Performance Balaclava.
Motorcycling is an intense sport that’s mostly sweaty, tiring and drains your body.
To help keep you fresh and comfortable through the day, we made performance base layers that are perfect not only for motorcycling, but for all outdoor sports.
- 4 Way Stretch – Get greater freedom of motion and durability for your activities.
- Anti-Microbial – The anti-microbial properties of the Vapour Pro help in destroying/suppressing the growth of microbes and bacteria, and resisting foul odour of sweat.
- Dry Tech Performance – Feel fresh in any condition, reduce the visibility of sweat patches, and better regulate body temperature.
- UV Protection – Protects you from harmful UV rays.
- MATERIAL AND CONSTRUCTION
- Composition – The shell is made from 90% Polyamide and 10% Elastane perfect for Indian weather on a motorcycle.
- Made for Motorcycling – The Base Layer is engineered, cut and sized to be worn easily under a motorcycle helmet.
- INCREASED VISIBILITY
- Increased Low Light Visibility – Retro-reflective panels.
- Moisture Wicking – Fabric has the ability to pull moisture away from the skin using tiny, built-in capillaries. This process is what helps keep you cool, even as you sweat.
- Breathable – The fabric is 100% breathable making any physically strenuous activity comfortable.
- Seamless Knitting – To eliminate chafing caused by friction of seam stitching.
- Wash and Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Shake off any surface dirt.
- Flip inside out.
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference).
- Purpose-made tech-wash.
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent.
- Woolen liquid detergent.
- Baby shampoo.
- Completely Avoid.
- Any type of granular powder detergent.
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent.
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent, in a bucket of lukewarm water.
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
- While soaking, make sure to fill the inside of the socks with the detergent water, and then leave the Base Layer to soak for 30 minutes
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Keep the Base Layer flipped inside out
- Agitate and scrub gently with your hands
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using brushes
- Flip the Base Layer the right side out and repeat the wash and rinse process
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Flip the Base Layer inside out. Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area.
- Once the inside is dry, flip the Base Layer the right side out. Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area.
- Once completely dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Rynox is an Indian manufacturer of riding gears that provides the riders with the highest safety at best prices. They manufacture riding jackets, pants and riding bags, gloves etc. that are made of either mesh, textile, PU coated polyester and some of them even come with waterproof features. Models like Rynox Storm Evo, Tornado Pro, Stealth Evo, Rynox Raid, Recon, Scout etc. are available online in India. They have made a reputation making hard duty gears that are strong, durable and breathable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.