About this product
ViaTerra 2nd Skin hydration-friendly balaclava comes with a whole host of important features designed to work for the hot & humid weather in India.
The fabric has been treated with PolygieneTM, used by leading performance & sportswear brands globally, including Adidas, for odor control and to inhibit bacterial growth.
Features of Viaterra Balaclava:
- Polygiene Treated – With both “Stays fresh” to inhibit bacterial growth and “Odor Crunch” technology to absorb odor molecules & neutralize them
- Moisture Wicking – Absorbs sweat from skin and enables quick evaporation, keeping you cool throughout the ride.
- 4 way stretch – Special Knitted fabric offers four way stretch and provides extra ordinary breathability and comfort.
- Hydration Pack Friendly – Two way hydration slit allows you to have the bite value within easy access during the ride.
- Hydration tube guides – Elastic loops on both sides to help guide the hydration tube to the front hydration slit
- Flat lock seams – Flat lock seam construction to provide strength and stretchability, while reducing stress along the seams.
- Comfort piping – Soft piping around the viewport to provide comfort during long days in the saddle.
- Night visibility – Branded reflectives provide enhanced visibility during night rides.
IMPORTANT NOTE –
- Wash separately in cold water before use
- Once bought, this product cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged with another product.
- Drip dry the balaclava after washing in a ventilated area away from direct sunlight. Do not wring the balaclava.
- Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
- If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
- Do not iron the balaclava
6 month warranty:
We offer a 6 month warranty against material or workmanship defects for the balaclava