ASMI Ladies jacket V3.0
The third iteration of the Asmi Ladies’ Jacket touts a more tailored profile with the addition of strategically-positioned Level 2 protector inserts to maintain fit and flexibility while achieving a more refined look.
Combination of textile and mesh construction yields just the right blend of airflow and protection for a lightweight, all-weather riding jacket.
Comes with a SAFE TECH Level 2 CE certified protection standard at the elbows and shoulders, and now also comes with a SAFE TECH CE Level 2 back protector by default.
- Optimized women’s fit from a highly durable and abrasion-resistant 700 Denier polyuria -fabric and mesh.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms
- Accordion stretch panels on elbows and bottom for better movement
- Full mesh lining boosts the garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability
Impact Safety –
- Shoulder and Elbow protection: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 armors, with superior coverage area, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012
- Back protection: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 armor certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Model numbers of protectors
Elbow protector > 535-002Y T+ T-
Shoulder protector > 434-002Y T+ T-
Back protector > 851-002Y
- LinersExternal rain liner > Main shell > Inner thermal liner
- Removable Thermo lining with 100gr Dacron filling attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Dual Color External rain liner with taped seams ( waterproof sealing)
Cargo and fit
- Industrial grade NightViz reflective material reflective for improved low-light visibility.
- Adjustable buttons at the forearms and biceps help secure elbow protection and provide a snug fit.
- Adjustable bottom and wrist with Velcro straps.
- Adjustable Velcro straps at the waist for a customized fit.
- High-quality YKK zippers are used throughout.
- 2side waterproof zipper pockets.
- 1 internal zipped waterproof pocket.
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing for all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.