- CE Certified Impact Protection: Entire knee guard CE certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (knee and shin)
- Superior Coverage: Comprehensive coverage for knee-cap, sides and shin
- Hard Shell Slider: Polypropylene shell with a smooth friction-free finish, designed to assist in slides
- Dual Axis Knee Cap: Anatomically correct, two-axis pivoting design. Syncs with the natural movement of the knee.
- Asymmetric Design: Asymmetric left and right sides; developed to conform perfectly
- Versatile Applications: Developed for use over or under riding pants. Can be worn with tall ADV or motocross boots.
- Easy On. Easy Off.: Super easy to wear and remove on the go. Set-it-and-forget-it girth adjustment.
- Pivots Shells: Anti-scratch pivot shells to avoid scratches on the tank
- Counterbored Screw Rivets: Screw rivets with soft rounded heads bored into the pivot shells to avoid scratches on the tank
- 3D Molded HD Foam Backing: Provides ventilation. Facilitates secure and personalised fit. Further assists in impact protection.
- Sweat Wicking: Contact liner designed to absorb sweat away from the body
- Easy to Wash: HD foam backing semi-detaches from the shell. Makes it super easy to rinse and dry.
Can Be Used In Rains
Yes, the Bastion Bionic Knee Guards can be used in the rains. The slide resistant external shell of the knee guards is made from Polypropylene with a smooth friction-free finish. The performance of this shell is stays unaffected in the rains. The 3D molded HD foam backing on the inside of the knee guards will soak up some water, but this will not affect the performance of the knee guards. Make sure to hang dry the knee guards in a shaded places, if they get wet in the rain.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
COD conditions: Place your order selecting Offline Payment mode then pay ₹1000/- advance for COD order confirmation through UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card by contacting our sales team at +91-7879720789 / 7869912321.
Extra Charges for COD Service will be applicable as charged by Shipping partner (Minimum 200 Rs or 3% of the bill amount).
Bill amount should be minimum 2000 Rs. to process COD order.