The new HJC F70 combines cutting-edge design with upgraded features for a fresh, must-have helmet. If you’re a rider who likes to stay ahead of the pack, this first addition to a new generation of helmets is calling your name. The unique design includes an aggressive-looking breath guard and maximized ventilation from two top vents and five rear exhaust escapes. Convenience is key with the internal, anti-fog coated dropdown sun shield controlled by a smooth, easy to reach lever on the bottom of the shell.
- Elegant appearance through progressive shell design.
- CAD Technology: Innovative and lightweight fiberglass fabric composite shell: excellent fit and high comfort through advanced CAD technology
- “ACS”- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: The effective air circulation from front to back, wicks heat and moisture up and out
- All HJC visors offer 99% UV-A and UV-B protection
- Sun visor with wider field of vision: Better peripheral vision, reduced eye strain and excellent sunlight blocking. Anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating
- Multicool Supercool lining: Removable and washable, moisture wicking lining made of trend-setting, and odorless fabric
- Overhead and cheek pads are removable and washable. Cheek pads can be used for all helmet sizes in different thicknesses
- Smooth running and easy to use sight grid system
- Suitable for spectacle wearers
- The helmet is equipped as standard for HJC’s own SMART HJC 10B and 20B Bluetooth communication systems (available as an accessory)
- Material: Fiberglass
- Standard: 22.05
- Closure: Double-D
- Visor type: HJ-32
- Sun visor type: HJ-V9