MT Helmet Hummer Stark Fluro Yellow
Swanky graphic for the stylish biker. Make heads turn with this Stark helmet. Not just the looks, it makes your ride safer on the road with high impact polycarbonate shell and dual density EPS.
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Aerodynamically designed sporty shell.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to help the rider feel comfy during extreme heat.
- Premium design with improvised multiple vents and spoilers .
- ECE R-22.05(EU) & DOT (US) approved safety standard.
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved. (Europe Standard)
- At a weight of 1450 (+/-50) grams, it’s light on your head for long rides.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor, when paired with anti-fog inserts, gives a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- MT’s Quick release system (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Optimum visor closing.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics- absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser-cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interior linings to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
* The colour of the image may vary slightly from the actual product.
PSI offers warranty on most products against manufacturing defects. Warranty period will be considered from the date of purchase by the customer. Helmets carry a warranty of 2 years against manufacturing defects only.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- The claim must be accompanied with the warranty card and the purchase receipt from our authorized dealer or reseller.
- Products purchased from sellers other than our authorized dealers will not be eligible for warranty.
- Products purchased under discounts or offers are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of the product. PSI will be the deciding authority on the course of action.
- Customer must be ship the product to our Chennai office. PSI will inspect the product and approve or reject the claim.
- Product will be shipped back to the customer free of cost.
- Once the claim is approved, the product will be repaired or replaced based on the availability of spares and products. PSI cannot be held liable for non-availability of spares or products.
- Color of the spares used in case of a repair might not completely match that of the original product color.
- If the particular product had been discontinued, PSI will send an equivalent model to the customer. Under no circumstance a refund will be made.
- Any replacement done during the warranty period will not extend the warranty of the product.
Warranty cannot be claimed under following circumstances:
- Wear and tear due to regular usage.
- Damage caused by an accident or a fall.
- Physical damage to the helmet by dropping it or by any other mishandling.
- Color fading due to usage or exposure to sun. High viz colors are likely to fade faster on sun exposure.
- Problems occurring due to lack of maintenance.
- Usage under atypical conditions.
- Any modifications or customizations to the helmet will void its warranty.
- Use of paint, adhesives, glue, screws, etc will also make the warranty void.
- Application of chemicals that could harm the product.
- Scratches or marks occurring due to usage.
- Scratches and marks on the visor.
- Color chipping on the EPS.
- Rider experiencing subjective issues like fit, comfort, noise, aerodynamics, etc are not covered under warranty.
- Helmet accessories like cheek pads, chin curtains, pinlock, etc. are not covered under warranty.
- PSI cannot be held liable for any cosmetic damage the product may have while purchasing. Customers are advised to check the product thoroughly before purchasing.