Navigator Tail Bag 50L – Rynox
Kindly contact us at +91-7697258886, +91-7869912321 to confirm availability before placing order
Out of stock
Finance Facility Available. For any assistance contact us
About this product-
Introducing the Navigator Series – Adventure Motorcycle Luggage System!
The Navigator Tail Bag 50L is our most advanced bag yet, made from materials developed primarily for use by tactical forces and white water rafting.
Designed and developed with an emphasis on tactical functionality and more importantly reliable durability, the Navigator Tail Bag 50L is a versatile bag purpose-built for adventure riding and long-distance touring.
Volume & Compartments
- Cargo Volume – 50 Ltr
- Modular Organisation – 3 stormproof roll-top dry bags included for the organization of the main compartment*
- Dry Bags Volume – 48 Ltr (24+12+12)
- MOLLE System – MOLLE panel on top compatible with MOLLE accessories*
- Helmet Holder – Attach helmet to the bag in backpack mode*
- Easy Access – Wide top-loading U-shaped zippered access to the main compartment
- Add Cargo – Expandable top flap to carry additional cargo
- 4 cargo pockets
- 2 mesh pockets
- Compatibility – Universal
- Zero Displacement Mounting – 4 quick-release mounting straps (2 front, 2 rear) with easy-to-use G-hooks
- Versatile Mounting System – Mount on seat, subframe, chassis, or other fixed points on the motorcycle
- Independent Compression System – Access cargo independently without needing to loosen the mounting straps
- Backpack Mode – Converts into a backpack with tuck-away straps*
- Short Hauls – 3 strategically placed grab handles
- Invista Cordura Outer Shell – Highly durable 1000D Invista Cordura with PU coating; resistant to abrasion, tears and scuffs
- Shape Retention – EVA laminated semi-rigid panels help to retain the bag’s shape, making it more stable on the motorcycle
- Internal Dry Bags – Made from DWP (Double Ripstop Water Resistant Polyester)
- Heat Sealed Seams – Precision heat-sealed seams prevent ingress of water into the dry bags*
- Increased Visibility – NOCTEX retro-reflective panels light up when light from oncoming vehicles hits them after dark*. This makes the bag, and you, highly visible from the back, left or right.
- Muck Cover – with elasticated hems for a snug fit
- Genuine YKK – zippers, buckles, and D-rings
- Custom Developed G-Hooks – Improved load-bearing performance. Ergonomic design. Ease of mounting.
- Tail Bag – 1 Unit
- Dry Bags – 2 Units (12 Ltr) + 1 Unit (24 Ltr)
- Muck Cover – 1 Unit
- Mounting G-hook Straps – 4 Units
- Mounting Loop Straps – 4 Units
Read Before Purchase
- Do not use the helmet holder (do not hang a helmet in the helmet holder) when the Navigator Tail Bag 50L is mounted on the motorcycle
- Do not use the helmet holder as a handle to pick up the bag
- The MOLLE panel on the Navigator Tail Bag 50L is intended to be used only with purpose-built MOLLE compatible accessories. Using the MOLLE panel with non-compatible accessories is not recommended.
- For the optimum stormproof performance of the internal dry bags, it is imperative to fold the roll-top minimum of 3 times. The internal dry bags are not rated for protection from water ingress when submerged under water. The dry bags are intended to be used only as internal organizers or packing organizers and not as stand-alone independent bags.
- The Navigator Tail Bag 50L comes with a muck cover. This cover is intended to keep the shell of the Navigator free of muck, dust, and grime. The job of keeping your stuff dry is done by the internal detachable stormproof drybags.
- The intended application of the tuck-away backpack straps is to make it easier to carry the Navigator Tail Bag 50L only on short hauls, for eg, from where the motorcycle is parked to your tent or your hotel room. The Navigator Tail Bag 50L is not intended to be used as a backpack for long hauls, for eg, on treks or backpacking trips. Using the Navigator Tail Bag 50L in backpack mode when riding a motorcycle is not recommended.
- The coating of microscopic retro-reflectors on the NOCTEX fabric may be prone to rubbing off if it comes in contact with another object/material. This does not reduce the retro-reflective performance of the NOCTEX panels. NOCTEX panels are not covered under warranty.
- The Navigator Tail Bag 50L has a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase/delivery.
- Retro-reflective panels and trims are not covered under the warranty.
Wash & Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all zippers, velcro, straps, and buckles
- Separate all detachable drybag/s and/or layers (wash each drybag/layer separately)
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 to 2 caps of detergent in a bucket of water, per unit of luggage
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it’s too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your luggage.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub within your hands, inside and outside.
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Drip Dry
- Drip dry. Place upside-down to let the water drip out.
- Once dry on the outside, turn the bag inside-out and let dry
- Do not machine dry. Do not use a hair dryer or any type of heater during the drying process.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage
The Navigator Tail Bag 50L is equipped with 3 independent internal dry bags. The dry bags have a roll-top closure and precision heat-sealed seams that ensure zero ingresses of water and keep your stuff dry*.
- The internal roll-top drybags are rated Stormproof, not Waterproof. The dry bags will keep your stuff 100% dry through the rain. However, the dry bags are not submersible, and your stuff is prone to get wet if dry bags are submerged under water.
- For the best Stormproof performance, we highly recommend a minimum of 3 folds of the roll-top closure of the internal dry bags.
- The Navigator comes with a muck cover. This cover is intended to keep the shell of the Navigator free of muck, dust, and grime. The job of keeping your stuff dry is done by the internal detachable stormproof drybags.
Versatile Form Factor
- Mount as a Tail Bag: On the rear seat using quick-release straps and G-hooks
- Use as a Backpack: With tuck-away backpack straps*
- Use as a Duffel Bag : 3 strategically placed grab handles
- The Navigator Tail Bag 50L is equipped with a quick-release mounting system with G-hooks and is universally compatible with all motorcycles.
Attach your helmet to the bag in backpack mode, when off the motorcycle*. Keep your hands free.
- Do not use the helmet holder (do not hang a helmet in the helmet holder) when the Navigator Tail Bag 50L is mounted on the motorcycle.
Rynox is an Indian manufacturer of riding gears that provides the riders with the highest safety at best prices. They manufacture riding jackets, pants and riding bags, gloves etc. that are made of either mesh, textile, PU coated polyester and some of them even come with waterproof features. Models like Rynox Storm Evo, Tornado Pro, Stealth Evo, Rynox Raid, Recon, Scout etc. are available online in India. They have made a reputation making hard duty gears that are strong, durable and breathable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
COD conditions: Place your order selecting Offline Payment mode then pay ₹1000/- advance for COD order confirmation through UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card by contacting our sales team at +91-7697258886 / 7869912321.
Extra Charges for COD Service will be applicable as charged by Shipping partner (Minimum 200 Rs or 3% of the bill amount).
Bill amount should be minimum 3000 Rs. to process COD order.