Replacement Oil Filter – KN-160 – K&N
K&N® premium oil filters for Powersports vehicles utilize an innovative, highly efficient synthetic-blend filtration media designed to be compatible with synthetic, petroleum-based, and blended oils, including the high concentrations of synthetic racing oils. The heavy-duty canister is engineered to be exceptionally durable, and a 17mm welded hex nut can be used for quick and easy filter removal. Engineered to support exceptionally high flow rates while providing outstanding protection from harmful engine contaminants, each filter is specifically designed to withstand the service intervals recommended by vehicle manufacturers and is protected by the K&N® 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Designed to allow high flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine.
- Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes the most harmful contaminants.
- Fast and easy Wrench-Off® removal using the welded 17mm hex nut.
- Pre-drilled nut for safety wire attachment.
- Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability.
- Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity, efficiency, and mechanical strength.
- Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.
|Anti Drain Back Valve||No|
|Filter Material||Cellulose Media|
|Gasket Material||Nitrile Rubber|
|Height||2.795 in (71 mm)|
|Outside Diameter||3.098 in (79 mm)|
|PSI Relief Valve||1.92|
|Thread Specification||3/4 In. 16 UNF|
|Product Style||Oil Filters|
|Weight||0.6 lb (0.3 kg)|
|Product Box Height||3.06 in (78 mm)|
|Product Box Length||3.63 in (92 mm)|
|Product Box Width||3.56 in (90 mm)|
|Removal Nut Size||17 mm|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|