The Air GT Jacket has been the favourite go-to jacket for riders of all sorts.
This 4th avatar of the Air GT Jacket is crafted in an all-new aggressive styling with a sportier fit, specifically developed for your daily commutes and weekend adventures!
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech Viscoflex (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN 1621-1:2012 (T+/T-) Type A
- Back: Safe-Tech Viscoflex (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Chest: Powertector Air-Tec (South Korean) CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2018 Type A (New for 2023)
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D Dobby weave and PU coated polyester
- DWR Shell: DWR coat on polyester shell for added abrasion resistance
- Safety Stitch System: Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones
- Converts to a Suit – Jacket-to-pants connection zipper. Prevents the jacket from riding up in a slide.
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- More Ventilation: Redesigned mesh panels in armpits and chest for more ventilation than ever before
- Increased Low-Light Visibility: Retro-reflective panels on chest, arms and back
- Increased Day Time Visibility: Hi-Viz trims on chest, arms and back (in Orange and Green colourways)
- With our MODULAYER system, you can choose to wear just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific usage pattern and the weather forecast of the day.
- Every layer in the MODULAYER system is purpose-built for motorcycling, and is intended to be worn along with a protective riding jacket.
- Choose from our range of MODULAYER performance layers.
Fit & Comfort
- Fit: Street fit
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Low-rise Collar: Specifically tailored collar design for maximum full-day comfort
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs for the perfect fit
- Cargo Capacity: 2 side pockets and 1 chest stash pocket
- Make It Your Own: Dedicated space on right arm for your own Velcro patch
- With the purchase of the Air GT 4 Jacket you a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, click here.
- Primary jacket shell (1 unit)
- Shoulder protectors (2 units)
- Elbow protectors (2 units)
- Back protector (1 unit)
- Chest protectors ( 2 Units)
- The Air GT 4 Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Wash & Care:
Step 1 – Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.