DRY ICE WATERPROOF WINTER GLOVES
Introducing the all-new Dry Ice Waterproof Winter Gloves, the ultimate solution for keeping your hands warm and dry in cold or wet weather conditions. Designed with our advanced all-season textile fabric and integrated DryCore technology.
Say goodbye to cold and wet hands, embrace the coldest conditions with confidence, and ride in comfort.
- DryCore Waterproof Technology: A 100% waterproof hydrophobic polyurethane (PU) membrane sandwiched between the insulated layers to keep water out.
- HeatCore Insulation Technology: A high-performance lightweight insulation fabric to keep your hands warm and comfortable in the coldest conditions.
- WipeOut: Equipped with a visor wiper on the left-hand glove to wipe the water off your visor for better vision in the rain.
- Knuckle: PVC moulded backed with HD Foam knuckle protector
- Finger Joints: TPR tabs
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium all-season textile fabric
- SuperFabric: Reinforced SuperFabric on the palm for superior abrasion resistance
- Reinforced Protection: Leather panels on the palm
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Full gauntlet, sport touring fit
- Zero Wear-In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Bi-directional 2-step micro-metric closure for a secure fit
- Stretch panels: Stretch accordion panels on fingers for ease of movement
- Optimal Grip: Leather panels on the palm for optimal grip
Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index fingers
- With the purchase of the Dry Ice Waterproof Winter Gloves, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, click here.
Read Before Purchase:
- Before You Select Your Glove Size: Based on the design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and refer to the size chart (size guide) on this page, before you select your glove size.
- Avoid bringing the gloves in contact with harsh chemicals, solvents, thinners, cleaning agents or fuels. Avoid contact with direct heat or fire.
- When dyed leather is exposed to moisture; sweat, rain, water or air condensation, it tends to release some of the dye. Initially, some of it may get transferred to your hands. This is natural and will reduce over time and usage.
Dry Ice Waterproof Winter Gloves have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
Wash & Care:
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all buttons, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water, per pair of gloves
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Step 3 – Wash and Rinse
- Wear the gloves and dip your hands in the bucket
- As if you’re washing your hands, scrub the gloves together
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
- Step 4 – Flat Dry
- Lay the gloves flat over a towel, in a well-ventilated area.
- For leather gloves, during the drying process, put the gloves on at regular intervals, and flex your fingers and wrists.
- This is important for leather gloves to retain the shape and fit of your hands.
- Do not hang dry. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
- Step 5 – Condition
- Once completely dry, gently rub leather conditioner over leather panels
- Lay flat over a towel to allow the leather to absorb the conditioner
- Repeat as required. Wipe off any excess conditioner with a microfiber cloth.
- Skip this step for textile or mesh gloves/panels
- Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.