The go-to jacket for the go-anywhere explorer.
Now in its all-new and updated 4th avatar, the Tornado Pro is our quintessential motorcycling jacket, crafted to be as much at home in the city, as on an adventure of a lifetime!
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 Type B (T+/T-)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014 (New for 2021)
- Chest: Powertector (South Korean) CE Level 2 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2018 Type A (New for 2022)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels on shoulders and elbow for extra slide time
- DWR Shell: DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance (New for 2021)
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Pants connection zipper.
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels and the iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves.
Under our MODULAYER system, you can now choose to buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific usage pattern.
- Fit: Sports touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: Strategically placed intake vents, 2 cross vents, and 1 exhaust vent
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist, arms, and cuffs
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on elbows and shoulder blades that flex with body movements
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets.
- Primary jacket shell (1 unit)
- Shoulder protectors (2 units)
- Elbow protectors (2 units)
- Back protector (1 unit)
- Chest protectors (1 pair)
- The Tornado Pro 4 Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
Step 1 – Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro, and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
- Price is inclusive of all taxes.
- Manufactured/Imported and Marketed by: Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3, Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RYNOX Tornado Pro 4 Jacket