Rynox Urban Pro 2 Gloves – Sand Black
SKU: N/A Categories: Riding Gloves, Rynox Riding Gloves, RYNOX URBAN GLOVES
Our all new Urban Pro 2 gloves have the perfect balance of understated retro looks, up-to-date protection features. The Urban Pro 2 gloves are made to endure daily use and last till they develop a patina unique only to you
- Knuckle: TPU moulded knuckle protectors with HD foam backing for impact absorption
- Scaphoid Bone: HD foam inserts for impact absorption
- Finger Joints: TPR protectors
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made with super premium AX – Suede fabric having similar abrasion properties to that of leather
- Reinforced Protection: Reinforced stitch panels across abrasion zones
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear-In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the wrist
- Ventilation: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh panels on fingers and wrist
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly with MultiFinger Touch
Wingman Accident Insurance:
- With the purchase of the Urban Pro 2 Gloves, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, click here.
- Avoid bringing the gloves in contact with harsh chemicals, solvents, thinners, cleaning agents or fuels.
- Avoid contact with direct heat or fire.
- When dyed leather is exposed to moisture; sweat, rain, water or air condensation, it tends to release some of the dye. Initially, some of it may get transferred to your hands. This is natural and will reduce over time and usage.
- The Urban Pro 2 Gloves have a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase/delivery.
Wash & Care:
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all buttons, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water, per pair of gloves
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Wash and Rinse
- Wear the gloves and dip your hands in the bucket
- As if you’re washing your hands, scrub the gloves together
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 4 – Flat Dry
- Lay the gloves flat over a towel, in a well ventilated area.
- For leather gloves, during the drying process, put the gloves on at regular intervals, and flex your fingers and wrists.
- This is important for leather gloves to retain the shape and fit of your hands.
- Do not hang dry. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Step 5 – Condition
- Once completely dry, gently rub leather conditioner over leather panels
- Lay flat over a towel to allow the leather to absorb the conditioner
- Repeat as required. Wipe off any excess conditioner with a microfiber cloth.
- Skip this step for textile or mesh gloves/panels
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.
Rynox is an Indian manufacturer of riding gears that provides the riders with the highest safety at best prices. They manufacture riding jackets, pants and riding bags, gloves etc. that are made of either mesh, textile, PU coated polyester and some of them even come with waterproof features. Models like Rynox Storm Evo, Tornado Pro, Stealth Evo, Rynox Raid, Recon, Scout etc. are available online in India. They have made a reputation making hard duty gears that are strong, durable and breathable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping will be done in 24-48 Hours after receiving order. If need express shipping contact our team at 7879720789. Once order is shipped and not received, it will come back to us. In such case of RTO, shipping cost of return and reshipping is to be born by Customer.
Out of stock
All Season Gloves
There are no reviews yet.