Furious V3 riding jacket
- Ready to take on the world right out of the box.
- Setting the benchmark in the touring apparel, evolved to suit the needs of the long-distance rider.
- Better vents.
- Better armor.
- The Furious 3 Jacket builds upon the beloved Furious 2, adding even more value and improved features to the 4-season favorite.
- Where 4-season garments typically make concessions is in the heat of summer riding conditions.
- The Furious 3 utilizes vastly larger vent areas, with longer zippers exposing larger swaths of 3D mesh, providing on-demand comfort regardless of temperature to span multiple riding styles and
bike preferences, the Furious proves to be the go-to jacket for sport, adventure and cruiser touring.
New for Furious 3
- CE Level 2 chest protector
• Breathable kidney-support belt
• Water-resistant shell
• Pockets for roll-down vent panels
• Improved storage pockets
• EzSnap collar adjuster with hook-tucking system
• Neoprene chin pad, neoprene on collar and cuffs
• Micro-fleece collar
• Improved thermal and rain liner
Impact Protection (all protectors are removable)
Lightweight and ventilated protectors
• Chest: Powertector™ (Korean) AirTec CE Level 2 certified to EN1621-3:2018 (Fresh for
• Spine: Sas-Tec™ (German) ViscoElastic CE Level 2 certified to EN1621-2:2014 (model SC1/15)
• Shoulder and Elbow: Sas-Tec™ (German) ViscoElastic CE Level 2 certified to EN1621-
1:2012 ( model SC-1/42)
• Outer Shell: Pu Coated 700D High Density Tested Polyester Fabric.
• Reinforced Impact Zones: 1000D Invista Cordura™ panels.
• Heavy duty 3D Mesh ventilation areas on the chest, arms, and entire back panel, neon hi-viz.
mesh for arm vents
• Stitching: Double safety stitched construction done throughout.
• Front> Adjustable Zip-down wind-blocking panels.
• Back> Zip-Down wind-blocking panel with a large rear exhaust window on the back for optimal
• Arms> Long-length twin-zipper, 3D neon mesh-backed vents on sleeves.
• Touring fit, regular.
• Drop tail.
• Maximum ventilation with huge airflow vents and ventilated chest protector.
• Accordion stretch panels on elbows and triceps.
• Soft neoprene chin pad, collar, and cuffs.
• Fully adjustable breathable inner waist belt.
• Adjusters on the waist, arm, and cuffs.
• Micro-velcro used throughout.
• 3M™ Reflective taping on biceps increases night-time visibility.
• NightViz™ reflective material on the front, arms, and back for improved low-light visibility.
• Removable & Adjustable HI-VIZ reflective vest for maximum night visibility.
External rain liner > Main jacket shell > Internal thermal liner
• High-quality poly-Nylon shell rated for water resistance up to 10000mm, built for the tough Indian monsoons.
• Improved thermal liner, which can be worn as a standalone jacket. Filled with 100g Dacron™ filling
• 8# connection zipper can be used to attach any Solace pants
• YKK™ zippers used throughout
• Adjustable zipper panel on both sides of the waist
• YKK™ 2-way main zipper for comfort and breathability
• Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets
• One large rear utility pocket to store the rain liner
• One internal waterproof zipper pocket
• Pocket on thermal liner
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. We at Solace use resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same
This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.