Viaterra Condor 2UP 64L Saddle Bag
Constructed from EVA laminated fabric and with PP support to retain shape, the Condor 2UP saddlebags are designed specifically for bikes with installed saddle stays. With a 64L capacity (enough for a 2 week trip), the saddlebags come with a set of seam sealed inner ripstop liners (rated to withstand 5000mm water pressure) along with the external raincover making it 100% WATERPROOF and able to withstand the heavy monsoon rains. We recommend the Condor 2UP to be used with a saddle stay. If you are looking for lower capacity, these bags are also available as the Condor SOLO version in 42L capacity.
All motorcycles with saddle stay installed
- Royal Enfield Himalayan, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350, Royal Enfield TB 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500, Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Royal Enfield Interceptor/GT 650
- Bajaj Dominar 250, Bajaj Dominar 400, Bajaj NS 200, Bajaj Avenger
- KTM Duke 250, KTM Duke 390, KTM ADV 250, KTM ADV 390
- Honda H’Ness CB 350, Honda Hornet 2.0, Honda CB200X
- Yamaha FZ 25
- Kawasaki Versys 650
- Suzuki Gixxer SF150
- Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing and access
- Large No 8 zipper which is easy to grab and operate for opening & closing of the main compartment with riding gloves
- 100% waterproof inner ripstop liner rated for 5000mm water pressure and seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains
- EBC net on top of each side to quickly secure rain gear or gloves.
- 2 side pockets to keep bike papers, documents, wallet, maps or other flat items etc.
- 2 mesh side pockets to carry tools, spare cans, water bottles, first-aid kit or other quick-access items
- Reinforced base with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for added visibility in low light conditions
- Double sided grab handles for ease of carrying and mounting/unmounting
- Bottom bumpers secured to the bottom to protect the bag fabric from abrasion when placed on the ground
- External Raincover with reflective sticker for additional visibility
Materials & Durability:
- Tough high-denier fabric exterior for extreme durability
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Foam padding with a reinforced plastic base for better shape retention
- Original heavy duty YKK pullers, sliders & zipper tape for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips
- Original 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective tape for long lasting visibility in low light conditions
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- 4 Point anchoring system with distributed mount positions for better stress handling and zero displacement
- Two straps loop through the rear footpeg stays (to secure the bag in place)
- One strap at the back with dual side adjustment to stop the bag from moving forward
- Dual side locking on bridge strap for adjusting the width of the bridge.
IMPORTANT NOTE to adjust the webbing length as per the mounting requirements for your specific bike model
- First, secure the double D-Ring and mark the webbing after 4-5 inches
- Cut the rest of the extra webbing
- Burn the edges of the cut part of the webbing to stop it from fraying off.
These steps are necessary to avoid the extra webbing from getting caught up in the chain.
- Capacity ~64 liters
- Weight 1.9 kg
- Dimensions Long edge: 69 cm, Wide edge: 35 cm, Height: 41 cm
- Tough, tear resistant outer fabric with PU coating
- 300D x 300D outer ripstop fabric with PU coating
- 150D x 150D inner lining
- 68D x 68D raincover fabric
- YKKTM pullers, YKKTM sliders and YKKTM zipper chain
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM 8906 silver fabric trim reflective tape (RA=500 cd/lux/m2)
- Fittings from an ISO 9001 certified vendor
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Condor saddle bags–left & right
- 100% Waterproof Inner Liner – 2 nos
- External Raincover – 2 nos
- Black plastic sheets – 2 nos
1 YEAR WARRANTY:
- We offer a 1 year warranty against material or workmanship defects. Please read our warranty policy for more details.
LIFETIME REPAIR SUPPORT:
ViaTerra products are built to last and we would love for you to use them for a really long time. In case of an unfortunate fall or incident (like a rat chewing a corner – yes, it happened!), we are happy to repair/ replace the damaged parts at a reasonable charge. Click here to learn more about our repair support.