About Viaterra P300 – Motorcycle Rain Jacket
The P300 rain jacket is the ultimate solution for motorcycle riders looking to stay dry and comfortable on the road during the monsoons.
Engineered with top-of-the-line features, the P300 rain jacket is the ultimate choice for riders who refuse to let the weather dampen their spirits.
Constructed from laminated waterproof fabric rated for 10000 mm water column pressure, this jacket is 100% seam-sealed on all joints to prevent water ingress.
The breathable design ensures you stay comfortable while riding, even in the heaviest of rain.
The pre-curved arms of the P300 rain jacket are thoughtfully designed to provide a snug and comfortable fit over your motorcycle jacket, ensuring that your movements aren’t restricted while you’re on the road.
The wider hood provides better coverage, and exhaust vents at the back prevent perspiration.
Whether you’re commuting to work or hitting the open road, the P300 rain jacket will keep you dry and comfortable in all kinds of rainy weather.
What Comes with the Product
- P300 Rain Jacket – 1 no
How To Measure The Size Of A Rain Jacket?
Each brand has its own unique sizing, so we strongly suggest comparing your measurements with our sizing chart to arrive at the suitable size. We have given both the body measurements as well as the garment measurements for each size for your easy reference.
- If you intend to wear the rainwear for regular non-riding use (over everyday clothes), please measure your body & compare the same with our sizing chart.
- If you intend to wear the rainwear over your riding gear, we recommend measuring yourself with the riding gear on & compare the measurements with our sizing chart.
How To Check Fitment For Rain Jackets?
Please ensure there is an additional ease of at least 6-10 cm, i.e. the rainwear allows you adequate space & is not fitting tight. You can check this by wearing the rainwear and stretching your arms out in the riding position to confirm there is no noticeable pulling at the shoulders and the torso area. Please check the ease against your intended use case i.e. over regular clothes or over a riding jacket as tight fitting rainwear could lead to faster wear and tear. Please refer to the section on “How to measure size for rainwear?” for more information.
Important Things To Remember
Some things to remember while using your rain gear –
- Smoothening the zipper flaps to avoid folds helps.
- To avoid the accumulation of water on the motorcycle seat (at the crotch area) during continuous rain, standing up intermittently helps.
- For comfort, the collar on the rain jacket is not designed to be very tight. To prevent water from getting in from this area, tucking in the collar properly under the helmet or alternatively using the hood under the helmet helps.
- Make sure to choose a rain jacket with a good fit to ensure maximum coverage and protection. A tight fit can be restrictive and uncomfortable, while a loose fit can allow water to seep in.
- Keep the rain jacket clean and well-maintained. Cleaning, drying, and storing them properly after each use can help prolong their lifespan and effectiveness.
- PU laminated breathable polyester fabric rated for 10000 mm water column pressure
- YKKTM Aquaguard zipper
- Weight ~250 gms.
Care & Storage
How to keep your rainwear clean?
- For dirt and stains, wipe clean with a damp cloth and lukewarm water (DO NOT USE HOT WATER)
- DO NOT allow your rainwear to come in contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), fuel, or cleaning agents.
- DO NOT use any kind of CHEMICAL or ALCOHOL-BASED product.
- Do not place your rainwear near, or come in contact with a direct heat source
- Dry the rainwear on a hanger away from direct sunlight where there is good ventilation.
- Zippers need to be cleaned and lubricated regularly – you can use Vaseline or candle wax
How to store your rainwear?
- Make sure your rainwear is completely dry before you store it.
- Do not store wet or in a non-ventilated area as it allows mildew to grow on the fabric causing discoloration and damage.
- Avoid folding or creasing the fabric when storing the rainwear, as this can cause permanent creases and weaken the coating. Instead, hang the rainwear on a hanger or fold it neatly and lay it flat.
- Regularly check the rainwear for any signs of mildew or mold, and clean it immediately if necessary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.