Motorcycle Riding Pants combines quality and class in a clean, simple and well-executed design. Manly yet sporty, it comes with latest CE-approved Level-2 armors on both the Hips & Knees. The Pant comes with Internal Thermal liner & external waterproof pant and is highly breathable due to its massive mesh panels on both sides.
BBG RIDING PANTS Unique Features
- Suspenders given for both Retro Look & for comfort.
- Inner side Zippers for adjusting KneeGaurd according to individual body.
- Gripy material at back to reduce Bumsore & given long distance comfort.
- External three Hard Armors for extra protection of Hips.
- Accordion Panels in back & above Knees for riding flexibility.
All Season Textile Pant – Use in any Weather, any Climate, any Terrain.
- PROTECTION – Latest CE Certified LEVEL – 2 Protectors in both Hips & Knees.
- AIR FLOW – Huge 3D Mesh Panels in front and back for unsurpassed airflow performance.
- COLD PROTECTION – Inner removable Thermal lining for Cold / Winter riding.
- WATER PROTECTION – Outer Separate Rain pant.
- NIGHT PROTECTION – 3m Reflective piping in sides for high visibility while night riding.
- ONE PIECE SUIT – Connection zip provided to attach to the Jacket.
- STORAGE – Two external Pockets (all waterproof).
- ADJUSTABILITY – Adjustment strap at Waist to add or tighten according to the waist changes which happen naturally.
BBG Pants Size Chart
How to get your perfect size
- Hips: Get the circumference by measuring from one pelvic bone to another at the widest part of the hip, just below the waist.
- Waist: Measure from above the hip bone all the way around your body and keep the tap parallel to the ground and in level with the belly button.
- Thigh: Measure the circumference of the widest point of your thighs in a seated position with your knees kept at 90 degrees to the ground.
- Inseam: Measure your inseam along the inner leg from the highest point of your crotch down to the ankle.