From the only INDIAN Manufacturer of MotoCross / Off-Road Riding gears for the Racers of the World’s Biggest Off-Road event – the DAKAR RALLY, now launching our THIRD division after ‘TOURING’ & ‘RACING‘, ‘MOTOCROSS” Lineup of Riding Gears..!!
BBG MOTOCROSS Riding pants come in 3 color versions – Neon, Red & Orange.
Workhorse reliability meets championship-level performance. The all-new BBG racewear defies convention with the perfect hybrid of durability, ventilation, and flexibility.
Utilizing our new In-Motion fabric, laser-cut ventilation, and anatomical construction, the BBG racewear is purpose-built for your hardest motos.
- Designed to offer the optimal balance between mobility and durability
- Constructed with 600D polyester in high wear zones
- In-Motion panels improve flexibility and durability throughout
- Durable nylon saddle construction
- Full-grain inner knee panels for optimal grip and durability
- Double stitching throughout.
- Laser-cut ventilation
- Dual side cinch system for precise waist adjustment
- Button and zipper closure
- Pre-curved chassis design assumes an active riding position
- Athletic mesh comfort liner.
BBG Pants Size Chart
How to get your perfect size
- Hips: Get the circumference by measuring from one pelvic bone to another at the widest part of the hip, just below the waist.
- Waist: Measure from above the hip bone all the way around your body and keep the tap parallel to the ground and in level with the belly button.
- Thigh: Measure the circumference of the widest point of your thighs in a seated position with your knees kept at 90 degrees to the ground.
- Inseam: Measure your inseam along the inner leg from the highest point of your crotch down to the ankle.