RYNOX Urban Riding Gloves
SKU: N/A Categories: All Season Gloves, Riding Gloves, RYNOX URBAN GLOVES, Semi Gauntlet Gloves
Ready for everyday adventures, now with CE certification!
Our all-new Urban gloves have the perfect balance of understated retro looks, up-to-date protection features. The Urban gloves are made to endure daily use and last till they develop a patina unique only to you.
COMPLETE CE CERTIFIED PROTECTION
Not just the protectors, the entire Urban glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and backhand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Knuckle: PVC protectors with HD foam backing
- Scaphoid Bone, Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium brushed vintage goat hide soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the wrist
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on finger joints that flex with hand movements
- Ease of Access: Touch screen-friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers.
Read Before Use
- Avoid bringing the gloves in contact with harsh chemicals, solvents, thinners, cleaning agents or fuels. Avoid contact with direct heat or fire.
- When dyed leather is exposed to moisture; sweat, rain, water or air condensation, it tends to release some of the dye. Initially, some of it may get transferred to your hands. This is natural and will reduce over time and usage.
- Price is inclusive of all taxes.
- Manufactured/Imported and Marketed by: Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3, Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302.
Wash & Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all buttons, Velcro, and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water, per pair of gloves
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Wash and Rinse
- Wear the gloves and dip your hands in the bucket
- As if you’re washing your hands, scrub the gloves together
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 4 – Flat Dry
- Lay the gloves flat over a towel, in a well-ventilated area.
- For leather gloves, during the drying process, put the gloves on at regular intervals, and flex your fingers and wrists.
- This is important for leather gloves to retain the shape and fit of your hands.
- Do not hang dry. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Step 5 – Condition
- Once completely dry, gently rub the leather conditioner over leather panels.
- Lay flat over a towel to allow the leather to absorb the conditioner.
- Repeat as required. Wipe off any excess conditioner with a microfiber cloth.
- Skip this step for textile or mesh gloves/panels.
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.
Rynox is an Indian manufacturer of riding gears that provides the riders with the highest safety at best prices. They manufacture riding jackets, pants and riding bags, gloves etc. that are made of either mesh, textile, PU coated polyester and some of them even come with waterproof features. Models like Rynox Storm Evo, Tornado Pro, Stealth Evo, Rynox Raid, Recon, Scout etc. are available online in India. They have made a reputation making hard duty gears that are strong, durable and breathable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping will be done in 24-48 Hours after receiving order. If need express shipping contact our team at 7879720789. Once order is shipped and not received, it will come back to us. In such case of RTO, shipping cost of return and reshipping is to be born by Customer.
Viaterra Grid Full Gauntlet Gloves
All Season Gloves
There are no reviews yet.