Ready for everyday adventures, with a splash of camouflage.
With its active fit and fundamental features, the Urban transitions effortlessly from the weekday commute to the weekend getaway.
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN 1621-1:2012 (T+/T-) Type A
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Chest: Powertector (South Korean) CE Level 2 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2018 Type A
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- DWR Shell – DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance
- Safety Stitch System – Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones
- Converts to a Suit – Jacket-to-pants connection zipper. Prevents the jacket from riding up in a slide.
- Increased Low Light Visibility – Retro-reflective panels.
All Season Compatibility
- H2Go Jacket
- Swarm Jacket / Surge Jacket
- Fit – Street fit.
- Fit Modulation – Girth adjusters on the waist, arms, and cuffs.
- Cushioned Comfort – Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin.
- Camo Pattern: Woodland camouflage pattern on the outer shell in blue, black, and grey.
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones.
- Cargo Capacity – 2 side pockets + 1 stash pocket.
- Primary jacket shell (1 unit)
- Shoulder protectors (2 units)
- Elbow protectors (2 units)
- Back protector (1 unit)
- Chest protectors (1 pair)
- The Urban X Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
Step 1 – Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro, and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
- Price is inclusive of all taxes.
- Manufactured/Imported and Marketed by: Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3, Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.